top of page
Please read through my rules and terms. By commissioning me, you agree to these terms.
- I have the right to refuse any commission
- Unless its a private commission, the artist reserves the right to use art for self-promotion and prints for conventions. If you are not okay with having your commission used as a print, please let me know. Private commissions require a fee of $50USD
- Clients may not edit, modify, or change the finished artwork unless given permission by the artist
- Refunds may be given if I have not yet begun your commission.
- Do not harass or continuously ask the artist for WIPS. They will be given once your commission has been started
- I do NOT offer deadlines
- All prices are in USD and CAD
- Payments are made through invoices. Commissions are to be paid for in full before your commission may begin
- A WIP will be sent in the form of a sketch. If you OK the sketch, it will be lined and coloured. I do not edit pieces already lined and coloured. It is your responsibility to have what you want outlined to me so that constant edits do not happen. I allow THREE free edits. All edits made afterwards are $5 each.
- Must have a clear description or ref sheet(s) of the character(s) you wish to have done
- If you have read these rules please message me saying "Crayon boxes". If you do not give me this code, I will not accept your commission. Once you have given me the code you have agreed to the above terms and conditions.
bottom of page